Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Want List Wednesday #7: My Christmas Wishlist

I am so sorry for practically being nonexistent for more than a month. I have just been occupied with school and refocusing on my priorities.

Anyhoo, Christmas is just two weeks away and I think it is about time that I share with you what I want for Christmas.  You can share yours too and I might find something good!


Beauty:
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

- I still don't have the first one and I already want the next! This feels like the most awaited sequel since Sherlock Holmes. It has a black color added to it for the smokey eye or to serve as a liner. Again, like with the release of the first which was I believe two years ago, it is sold out by the second. It is currently available at urbandecay.com

2. Clarisonic Mia 2

-Continuing on with the sequels, here is a better Clarisonic. It has a pulse timer to let you know that your 60 seconds is up and has 2 speeds to cater your needs. I've always wondered why the original Mia's price was lowered to $119, and this answers my question. 

3. Clinique Better, Brighter Skin ($70 Value)
-This set is from Sephora. I have been experiencing post-acne spots and I thought this might help in achieving an even skin tone. This set is really a good value because it has a full size Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector plus a couple other items and a free bag.


Non-beauty:
Well, I only want one item. I have been really into the musical Wicked lately, even though I haven't seen it yet. I have watched countless videos on Youtube and I am endlessly listening to the soundtrack and I am hooked. So I wanted to read the original novel by Gregory Maguire.





Excited for Christmas! Although I might just get one item and that is the book. Well, its still nice to have a wishlist. What's on your wishlist?

Jenica x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...