Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Want List Wednesday #7: Betsey Johnson for Sephora by OPI

Knowing Betsey Johnson's designs, this collection screams fun, loud and pink!


This collaboration with Sephora by OPI includes seven full sized nail polishes, a six piece mini nail polish set, fun nail designs and trend tips.

Top Row L-R: Forever Wild, Pushing your Luck, Its My Pink!, Sparkling Personality
Bottom Row L-R: Alley Cat, Cartwheels on the Catwalk, XOX Betsey
The "Its My Pink!" color even smells like her newest fragrance Too Too! I really like pastel colors so I think I would choose Cartwheels on the Catwalk and XOX Betsey, but I want them all!

Here are the other ones included in the collection:
Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Mini Polish Set $24.50
Includes:
  • Son of a Gun (metallic charcoal) (mini kit exclusive)
  • Yellow My Name is Betsey (yellow) (mini kit exclusive)
  • Too Too Turq (turquoise) (mini kit exclusive)
  • Pushing Your Luck (red)
  • XOX Betsey (sandy nude)
  • Alley Cat (fuschia)
Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Trend Tips Designs $12
Includes:
  • Skull
  • Cheetah
  • Lips
Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Designs $5
Includes:
  • Cherries
  • Lightning Bolts
  • Bow Patterns
So, who's excited like I am? I can't wait for its launch on March 1st! It will be available in Sephora and sephora.com.

Jenica x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...