Monday, June 6, 2011

25 Random Questions Tag

So, I'm really into tags right now. I will be doing another one and I think this would be the last, at least for now.


25 Questions :

1. Do you have any pets? 
 No.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
 My laptop, my phone and a pillow.
3. What's the weather like right now?
Hot and sunny.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I am learning to drive (I have a student's license) and I haven't crashed.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
10am.
6. When was the last time you showered?
last night (I shower at night)
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Fast and the Furious 5--and it was great.
8. What does your last text message say?
Where u at?
9. What's your ringtone?
Dancing Crazy by Miranda Cosgrove
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes.
11. Do you like sushi?
Yes.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
at the SM supermarkets.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2. A younger brother and sister.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 20--not sure how I feel about that.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither.
18. Do you color your hair?
Nope.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I am planning to go back to sleep cause it was interrupted last night.
20. When was the last time you cried?
I actually cant remember. Last month perhaps?
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
With everything on it except for seafood--I'm allergic.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburger. Everything's better with cheese!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
No. I can't do it, the latest that I have been up is 3am.
24. What is your eye color?
A very dark brown. Almost black.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...