Friday, June 3, 2011

Dazzle Review: LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

I bought this LUSH mask about a month ago because I was on a search for that green-colored face stuff that you see in movies. I wanted a skincare product that would leave a refreshing minty feeling and make my pores a little bit cleaner.


Well I think this is it.


What LUSH says:
"Big Green Giant of a Face and Back Pack. Deeply cleansing, toning, and exfoliating pepperminty mask. Refreshes and brightens all it touches."
My Experience:
I went to the LUSH store about a month ago and I immediately bought it because I thought that this could be the mask that I was hoping for. It is sort of a grayish green color with some soft beads in there (which I later found out that those were ground Aduki Beans). When you put it in your face, it really feels soothing and very cooling because of the peppermint in it. It evens feels more cooling when you store it in the refrigerator!


I usually put a nice thick layer of it on and leave it for 20-30 minutes or until it turns into a deep green color. I find that within this timeline, it really does its job of deep cleaning the face. Of course, after a while, the mask dries up and leaves you with a tight feeling that I always love because I feel that it is really working. I once left it on for 45 mins (don't recommend it) and when I washed it off, my face had marks on it like when you slept on one side for too long and when you wake up there are lines on your face!


This is the before and after picture. The one on the left is taken just after putting it on and the one on the right is after thirty minutes.

Afterwards, I wet my face and remove it using circular motions. In that way, you can also exfoliate your face with it. Its like a 2 in 1 product! I use it about 2-3 times a week.

I have been using it for a month now, and it has a shelf life of about 3 months. I bought it for 325PHP for a 125g tub. I noticed that it makes my face brighter and it makes zits smaller. Remember to use moisturizer afterwards because it dries up your skin. I really don't see a problem with that because I have oily skin, but those with dry skin might want to consider that when thinking of purchasing this product.


almost gone!
Final Thoughts:
Will I repurchase: Yes
Worth the money: Yes

Try this if you haven't already and let me know what are your thoughts!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Jenica x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...