Monday, June 6, 2011

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

Hello there! I know this tag that I am going to do is a bit old, but I still want to do it! So I hope you don't mind. I have fun reading other people's answers so if you want to do it, you are tagged!


Okay, here we go.



SKINCARE:
1.How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face twice, once in the morning when I wake up and again in the evening before I go to bed.


2.What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Oily and sensitive


3.What is your current facial wash?
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild facial cleanser


4.Do you exfoliate? 
Yes, you gotta get rid of the dead skin that lying in there. :)


5.What brand do you use?
I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub as of the moment.


6.What moisturizer do you use?
Celeteque facial moisturizer


7.Do you have freckles? 
No.


8.Do you use eye cream? 
No, but I really want to buy one.


9.Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I have a very acne prone skin. I currently have blemishes and I think that my skin is at its worst state right now.--maybe cause its that time of the month!


10.Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
No, but I heard mixed reviews about it. Some people love it and some hate it. I have heard and read that its very strong, and I dont want to try it.




MAKE-UP:
11.What foundation do you use? 
I am currently using MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural and I am almost out so I am thinking of getting a different one so that I can try out different brands.


12.How about concealer? 
MAC Studio Finish concealer for blemishes


13.Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, I have a warm/yellow undertone.


14.What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I quite like them because of the effect that you get from it, but I am having a hard time putting it on.


15.Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 
Yes, of course. But I dont stick to it every time, I usually extend it up to 5 months or until it smells different. But you should definitely toss it when the consistency is different and the scent has gone bad.


16.What brand of mascara do you use?
I currently use Covergirl's Lash Blast Fusion. 


17.Sephora or MAC? 
We dont have a Sephora here, but I would definitely pick Sephora because it has a lot of different brands.


18.Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
No.


19.What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes, cotton buds and tissue.


20.Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
No, I dont wear eye makeup(eyeshadow, that is) that often.


21.For the face? 
Not at the moment, I used to have Benefit's That Gal primer, but I did not like it. 


22.What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
To be honest, I only have 1 eyeshadow quad (from Covergirl called Country Woods) as I dont wear eyeshadow often, but I would love to have the NAKED palette!


23.Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Again, I rarely use eyeliner, but during those times, I use pencil. Liquid eyeliner is hard to control and you need to be precise with that. I need practice in that department. 


24.How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? 
Rarely, I try to be careful. I poked my eye once really badly, I think it left a mark on my eyeballs. It will serve as a reminder for me forever to be careful. 


25What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
I think they're messy. 


26.Do you use mineral makeup? 
Does the MAC MSF Natural count? If it does, then yes. 


27.What is your favorite lipstick?
I dont have a favorite yet of the ones I own. I still have yet to find my favorite. 


28.How about lipgloss? 
Definitely, Covergirl's Wetslicks Amazemint in Positively Pink. I love it because its minty when you put it on, and its a nice color.


29.What is your favorite blush to use? 
Benefit Coralista--cause its the only blush I own. Haha. 


30.Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
No.


31.Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Yes, especially when they are better than their high-end counterpart.


32.Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) 
No, we dont have them here.


33.Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
Yes, I have. 


34.Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, not really.


35.Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
Overplucked brows, and unblended blush (looks like a line on your cheeks) 


36.Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
I like neutral ones.


37.Which celebrity always has great make up?
Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad, Taylr Swift.


38.If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Probably powder. I don't want to look like a greaseball!


39.Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it sometimes, when I am just going to the grocery store, or if I am just running errands.


40.Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
Yes,, but its nice to have a little coverage when you have blemishes.


41.In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC for colors, Clinique because their products are hypoallergenic.


42.What do you think of Makeup?? 
I llike it because its fun and a way of expressing yourself.


I thought it was called 40 beauty questions, but it turns out to be 42. Well, anyway..


Thanks for stopping by.


Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...