Sunday, July 17, 2011

Book Haul!


Yesterday, I was on SM North Edsa (a mall) for "The Great Northern Sale". My best friend Apple tweeted that she got a discount on the book that she bought on Fully Booked. So I asked her and she told me that it is on that mall.  
So I went yesterday after school and I was so happy because everything, literally EVERYTHING was 20% OFF! I was excited because I was going to buy the books anyway for the full price, so this is a great deal.



I was holding myself back because I wanted to buy everything that I saw! I really wanted to buy the Philippa Gregory books (The White Queen, The Boleyn Inheritance etc) but the available ones were the 600php ones and I didn't really want to buy the big ones. I ended up getting books by Sara Shepard and Sarah Dessen. (isn't that weird that the authors are both Sara/Sarah?)

Flawless by Sara Shepard


This is the second book from the Pretty Little Liars series. I have been watching the TV series for quite some time now, but of course I wanted to know the book version. There are a total of 9 books, the ninth one just came out and I still have a long way before I finish it. I kinda want to slow down because I don't want to know the ending yet. I'm still watching the show and I want to know the story through the show, if you know what I mean.








Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
I was in the young teen section because of the Pretty Little Liars book that I was going to get. Then I was perusing through the shelves when I saw this book. The first thing that caught my eye was the cover. It reminded me of summer and the beach, so I read the description at the back. It is a story of a girl who was going through her parents' divorce and she spends her summer at the beach trying to figure out her new life. I thought it was a great easy read when you are just hanging out and relaxing in your free time.







I was so happy that I got them at a discount. Maybe I'll come back next time when they are on sale again.

What are your book recommendations? Feel free to share them below.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...