Monday, July 4, 2011

June Favorites

Yeah, it is. Its July. So, these are my favorites for the month of June. I haven't necessarily bought these on the month of June, but some of these are rediscovered items that I somehow forgot because it was situated at the bottom part of my storage.



1. Garnier Light Undereye Roll-On
     I got this back in March because I was having problems with my undereyes having a slight discoloration. Maybe it was due to the fact that it was the final exam month. Then, it was forgotten over the summer months and again discovered in June. Hello studying!
    It feels so good, its very refreshing and its cooling when you put it in your undereye area. I mean, you will not notice abrupt results, but in a few days of continued use, it will definitely show a difference. I use it every morning before putting undereye concealer if I have to.

2. Covergirl Lashblast Fusion
   This is a combination of their original Lashblast Volume (orange tube) and Length (yellow tube). I don't think it lengthens as much, but it definitely gives you a more defined and volumized lashes.  I really have straight lashes and if I put this on, my lashes would stay curled pretty much all day.

3. Favorite Lip Combo: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Raspberry and MAC Lipglass in The Wee Coquette

The Revlon lipstick is quite a darker red color and the lipglass is a very light pink color. I got both of these on Christmas last year. I never thought that I would use both of them for everyday. The lipglass is too light for me and would look like I painted my lips white. When combined, it creates a beautiful mid-tone pink color that looks good on me and thought would also be perfect for all skin types.


What are your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...