Saturday, July 30, 2011

Movie Madness: Harry Potter and Captain America

I have finally watched the ending to a great childhood last week and I got the chance to watch the superhero movie which I knew nothing about and I am glad I did.

*There may be some spoilers*

 I thought I was going to be teary eyed when I went to see the last installment for the Harry Potter series. I was thinking that it was a good ten years and I watched every single one of them. It was like I grew up with them, so I was sad that it was coming to an end. I was shocked, for a lack of a better word, that they jumped in right away to the battle part. I thought that there were going to be some scenes before that but I was glad that they got to the point already. The first part of the Deathly Hallows movie was quite uninteresting for me because they cut the movie at the part where it was getting good, I mean right at the part where Voldemort got the elder wand?! Really.  Anyhow, I thought that it was good and a great ending to the whole series. Well, I found the last scene cheesy, I mean I was imagining that whole scene as another movie. Like a Harry Potter reunion of some sort, but I guess they won't do it.

On to the Captain America movie, I will admit that I do not know the story of the Avengers and I just like to watch their movies. I came to the movie house without expecting anything at all and I must say that I liked it, except again for the ending. I do not know if that is really part of the comic book, but I wished that Captain America hadn't slept for almost 70 years or maybe he should have come for Peggy or something. Maybe it will be answered in the next movie.

Well, it was great to watch a movie, or two in my case, after a long time. I was so busy for school and I am glad that I took the time off to watch them and have fun.

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...