Monday, July 25, 2011

In The Know: Filipino Eco-Friendly Beauty Products

I stumbled upon these guys along with a product catalog in my room when I went home for the weekend. My mom was probably thinking that this shampoo and conditioner would suit me because I have fine hair. I looked through the catalog and I was happy that:

1.) Its 100% cruelty free and has no harmful chemicals
2.) Its a Filipino brand---and its sold at Beauty Bar!



What is Human Nature?
-it is a range of natural beauty products that was launched on November 2008 on the principles of being Pro-Philippines, Pro-Poor and Pro-Environment.

What's great about this brand is that its very affordable and almost all of the profits will benefit Gawad Kalinga communities. This means that, while you are taking care of your skin, you are also taking care of the environment and the people which would ultimately help the country.

I have yet to try the products, but I bet that I would very much like it. I would probably make my first purchase on their new lipstick in the ComPassion line, which all of the profits go to the Passion Fruit community that helps in making the product.

Where can you purchase these products?
-Human Nature has an online store. You can also take a look at their Facebook page. The products are also available in the US. Locally, you can purchase at Beauty Bar stores, their branches or through your nearest dealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...