Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Want List Wednesday #3: Benefit Cosmetics

Hello everyone.
So I mentioned in a previous post that Benefit Cosmetics will be hitting the Philippine shores soon. In line with that, I wanted to share with you some of my most wanted things from the company.

1. POREfessional
-This is a primer that fills in your pores to make them look smaller. This is not however a pore minimizer, it is just a temporary remedy for those who have large pores.



2. ChaCha Tint
-Benefit's newest lip and cheek stain. It is in a coral hue. I blogged about this a few months ago, and I still haven't purchased it. I do have the Benetint, and Posietint, so this would complete the Benefit stains.


3.Sugarbomb
-This is a blush that has four colors in it. You can mix them together for a beautiful flush of color or opt for the individual ones if you like. It also looks so pretty in the box. I think this would be a good addition to my Coralista blush which I really love.
4. Brow Zings
-I usually just use an eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows, but I heard a lot of good things about this product so I would like to go out of my comfort zone and try this one.

5. Creaseless Cream Shadow
- This is a cream eyeshadow that lasts a very long time, perfect for the humid weather here. I still would wear a primer under this one just to be sure. I really would like to have RSVP which is I think the most famous color, and the newest one called Fahrenheit Fab.
6. They're Real Mascara
-The newest addition to the Benefit mascaras, this claims to be lengthening and separating. It has rubber bristles and additional bristles at the tip to help in the application.

Benefit Cosmetics Philippines has a Facebook Fan Page which you can click here.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...