Friday, September 30, 2011

Mini Beauty Haul


Im back with a haul! Well, a super mini haul, because I technically bought one item, well, I bought another item but its for my skincare so I thought it isn't that exciting, but its is a set so it has really more than one product in it. Did you get what I mean?

I'm sorry I have been MIA for a week, its just that this time is all about the completion of requirements for school. This may continue (the sporadic blogging) until the end of the semester in October so I am apologizing in advance.

Now, onto the haul.

I got this set from NARS, and it is called the "I Will Survive" Set.



It is a limited edition set which costs $55 and I got it from Nordstrom which is still available here. For local readers, I got it from House of Flair through the pre-order service that they have.

here are the products

It includes 3 products:
1.NARS Deep Throat blush



2.NARS Deep Throat lipgloss which is exclusive to this set, and


3.NARS Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.



I want to tell you that I am so excited about this purchase because these are my first NARS products! YAY!

I'll maybe do a review on this when I wear them a little bit longer.

Hope you enjoy this!

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...