|a pink ribbon is the international symbol for breast cancer awareness|
Here are some products that will participate in this campaign:
1. Essie nail polish in Raise Awareness
- if you haven't got a pale pink polish in your collection or just want to add this pretty one to the bunch, this will surely make your nails look good while heping at the same time. Essie will be donating a portion of the profits to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.Tweet
2. Sonia Kashuk Proudly Pink Five-Piece Purse Brush Set
- this brush looks really cute because of the pink bristles plus its good for travel. 15% of the paid price will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. EOS Strawberry Sorbet lip balm
- Of course, a pink sphere shaped balm wouldn't hurt. The lip balm brand has been making waves due to the cult following of the product. This is a good way to try it if you haven't. They will donate 5 % of the US sales to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. So, US shoppers, go ahead and purchase this one.
4. Bobbi Brown Pink Ribbon Collection High Shimmer Lip Gloss & Lip Color
-this one might set you back as it is more expensive than the other ones I found but you get a beautiful neutral pink lipstick and a shimmery pink lipgloss. It is Bobbi Brown, so I think these products will be worth the purchase. Bobbi Brown will donate $10 from each set to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. Conair The Power of Pink Collection
-the Conair online store has a whole collection of pink straighteners, blow dryers, rollers and more especially dedicated for Breast Cancer Awareness. Conair will donate a minimum of $100,000 to the Breast Cancer Reasearch Foundation based on the sales of Conair products. Every dollar of the item purchased will go to the cause.
6. Stila Girl Travel Palette Empowered In Pink
-this is an Ulta Exclusive palette. It includes four eyeshadows and convertible lip and cheek color. Proceeds will also go to the Breast Cancer Awarness Research Foundation.
Let us help in raising awareness for breast cancer and help in any way that we can.