Friday, October 21, 2011

How Adorable! MAC and Miss Piggy Collection!

I saw this on various blogs and I was so ecstatic about it because I love Miss Piggy!

Icon. Actress. Supermodel. Chanteuse. Muse. Frog-o-phile. Cinema and television superstar nonpareil. Generous glamour goddess that she is, Miss Piggy is sharing her beauty with the world via a limited-edition, online-exclusive, M·A·C collection for the eyes in celebration of her much anticipated return to the silver screen in Disney’s The Muppets, in theatres November 23. Say “oui” to Miss Piggy for M·A·C today!
It launches on November 14, 2011 online in the US and in select countries only.

Well it only has 3 products: an eyeshadow, a liquid liner, and false eyelashes. I thought it would be a bigger collection, but I guess not.

Here are the products:


Eyeshadow: Miss Piggy Pink ($15 US)
Penultimate Liner in Rapidblack ($17.50 US)
#36 Lashes ($15 US)

Would you be purchasing this collection? They are not very unique products so I guess some would be purchasing them just for the heck of it! :) 

Jenica x

From: Temptalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...