Monday, October 10, 2011

September Favorites

Hello everyone! It is now October and I haven't done a favorites post in a while as I have not acquired new stuff that much recently. One of these I purchased at the end of August, and the rest are what I already have.


Benefit Coralista


-As I said in a tag which you can see here, I had only one blush which was this one. In the back of my mind, I was imagining your thoughts. I mean, its obvious that this is my favorite one because this is the only one I have, but I wasn't wearing blush that much back then. It is during this month that I was constantly using it, almost everyday. So I guess, the favorite part here really, is putting on blush. Case closed.
Coralista with the brush I never use but still keep


This blush is a peachy pink color with gold shimmer in it. It doesn't have specks of glitter like what I had imagined when I purchased it last year so I was relieved. Not that a glitter infused blush is bad, it really is just a matter of preference. It really gives a natural flush to the cheeks and is pigmented.  I would say that this blush is great for all skintones.
in direct sunlight in which you can see the shimmer
in natural light



heavy swatch on left; blended swatch on right


Revlon Colorburst in Rosy Nude


-This is the item that bought during the end of August. I really love this color that I wanted to make an August Favorite post but it really does not make sense since I practically bought it towards the end of the month. It is a pinky-brown color which is great for everyday wear. I find myself using it almost 5 days a week. Plus, it is in the Colorburst line which I really love because of the great pigmentation and affordable price.

i swear it does not look red but it kinda does here

lip swatch

again, does not look red in real life :)

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35

look, I've hit pan! yay!


-I have to say that this product is really worth the money. I bought it during Christmas time last year, and I am still halfway through. This product truly justifies the phrase "A little goes a long way." I have blemishes like twice or thrice a month, acne scars and discolorations and this really helps it. It is a pot concealer so it is more on the thick side. It does not slide on your face throughout the day and keeps things that you want covered, covered. Well, it is still there but it covers so well that it brings it to minimum. I really recommend you to try this.

I hope you enjoy this and let me know what are your favorites this month!

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...