Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Non Make Up Post...

Happy long weekend! I am pretty much enjoying my little break from school. Its a nice feeling to have when you wake up and you are free from school obligations, well at least for a week.
it feels relaxing already just looking at it


Last night I was browsing through my Bloglovin  account when I came across Fee from Makeup Savvy's post which was taken from Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog' post which you can view here. It is basically a post about questions on random things. I think of it as a tag but not quite because it really is not a tag.

I thought that I would like to answer those questions on here too!


1. Mood:
 tired, hoping for a better day tomorrow

2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
I would be very happy if I could go to Italy and eat pizza. I have no specific restaurant, but I am really craving for pizza and its for free anyway so why not?

3. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. A younger brother and sister.

4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
The thing is, I don't have a pet but If I do (which is very unlikely because I am afraid of animals) my pet would probably say that I am not a good owner.

5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
I would probably say that I follow my head more often.

6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem
Cobra Starship- Good Girls Go Bad
Jennifer Lopez- Invading My Mind

7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
Hmmm, I am trying to think about something but I guess nothing comes off my mind at the moment.

8. Your favorite place for dessert?
Starbucks.

9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
I really hate scary movies because they don't let me sleep for a week and that's the minimum duration. The last movie I saw was The Grudge and I never saw anything else since then.

10. Weekly goals:
To Zumba at least twice a week before I get out of habit, to blog and to clean my room.



1. Mood:
2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
3. Do you have any siblings?
4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
8. Your favorite place for dessert?
9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
10. Weekly goals: 


Feel free to post this also on your own blog or in the comments below!
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...