This fall season, I have heard and read that the "no makeup" makeup look is a big trend. It is basically a look with very minimal products on. Basically, the concept of this look is to achieve an even skintone, a gorgeous flush and a radiant finish. I also think that this would be perfect for those girls who hate wearing makeup or for those who just want to have a natural look. Its like your face, but better I would say. I feel that this look is very appropriate for school because of its subtlety.
An even skin tone is the key to this look. Of course we don't want to look like we have a mask on. (unless it's Halloween)
2. Try a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream if you have great skin, or for blemishes put on concealer first then the tinted moisturizer. Remember to blend the edges to avoid visible lines.
4. Powder the areas that would be oily by midday but if you have dry skin, you can skip this step. However, in this humid weather of ours, I really would recommend putting on a dusting of powder.
Don't put shimmery eyeshadows or eyeliners because that is not the case in real life.
1. Eyeshadow- If you can, I would really just want to skip this step. However if you must, just apply an eyeshadow color that is a bit darker than your skintone to your crease to define it. Do it very very lightly.
2. Eyeliner- Again you can skip this step but if you like to do it, do tightlining. It is when you put the liner just on the very roots of the lashes. You can push the lashes up and put the liner on the inner rim or just put it in between the lashes.
3. Don't forget to curl your lashes for that more awake look.
Don't even think about doing the whole lip liner, lipstick, lipgloss combo. You just want a subtle color that wouldn't make you look washed out. Think about tinted lip balms that are always good to have because you are moisturizing your lips while still having a good wash of color to your lips.
Now you can do the barely there beauty! Its nice to be back.