Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Want List Wednesday #5: Make Up Forever Holiday Collection 2011

I never wanted a whole collection in months until this one came out. Well, most of the collection that is. You know Make Up Forever, it really isn't that cheap. The ones that I am going to show you are the ones that I am dying to get, how I wish. You can view the rest of the collection here, and btw, Sephora is the exclusive retailer of these products.

1. Wild & Chic Best of MAKE UP FOR EVER Kit 

This products has six products in it which includes the bestselling ones. I personally got drawn into it because of the aqua creams and the HD powder. Nonetheless, these are their bestsellers and who doesn't want to try them? This retails for $55 and has 3 full size and 3 travel sized products.

2. Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection

OH. MY. GOSH.
Retails for $175, includes a blending brush and a black metal clutch.
That is all I can say. The picture says it all.

3.Wild & Chic Aqua Eyes Collection 
This pencil eyeliners are claimed to withstand extreme weather, and are waterproof. I think this would be perfect for the humid weather here. This is a great way to try the eyeliners because it is much cheaper and has different colors. This one retails for $36.

So, what holiday collection do you like most?

Jenica x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...