Saturday, October 29, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics Opening Soon!

Hey there Filipino readers!
I just subscribed to the Benefit Cosmetics Philippines mailing list and got the news that Benefit is opening on DECEMBER 15TH AT GREENBELT 5!!!



I am so excited for this as Benefit is one of my favorite brands!
The store will have all of the products that Benefit currently offers plus more because it includes a...


You can also subscribe to the mailing list, just send your name, email and contact details to facebookph@benefitcosmetics.com. It includes an electronic coupon to a free brow waxing! The coupon will be sent at a later date.

Not sure what products to get? Check out my post here.

Hope you are all excited as I am!


Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...