Monday, September 19, 2011

What's In My Purse?

Hello everybody!

Hello Monday. School starts again and it is a gloomy day. I feel that its going to rain very hard later in the afternoon.

On a brighter note, I decided to do the "What's In My Purse" tag  that has been going on for years now, I think. I don't usually carry a purse when I go out, for example to run errands and things like that, but yesterday I went to a birthday lunch so I decided to carry one along.


My bag is this light gray beige color from Clarks which was gifted.

a closer look of the detailing

back of the bag
here is a look of the messy inside
 Now onto the contents:
here is the overview of what is inside
For a closer look:
From L-R: bobby pin, Revlon lipstick, Carmex lipbalm, a pen, hairbrush, brochure from Ellana makeup, a  photo card from Penshoppe with Ed Westwick on it, and a small cloth for cleaning my cellphone screen


From L-R: a bunch of receipts and tickets, keys, umbrella, alcohol


a book, my coin purse, cellphone (I have 2 but I used the other one to take pictures) and a snack

Well, I guess that is it for my What's in my purse tag. Maybe I will do a "What's In My School Bag?" tag too. That would be fun.

Is your purse a lot like what mine look like?

Please do share!

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...