Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Want List Wednesday #4: Bobbi Brown 20th Anniversary Lip Palette

Just finished my school day, it was tiring but not as much as yesterday. Anyhoo, I have another addition to my wishlist so I decided to include it here in my Want List Wednesday posts.


Drooling over the limited edition 20th Anniversary Lip Palette from Bobbi Brown. I really love Bobbi Brown's style of makeup. It is really about enhancing your features and not covering them up. I actually have one of her books called Teenage Beauty.

I have come across this palette from her new website/blog which you can click here. The palette includes the 10 original lipstick shades that she created back in 1991 (the year I was born, if you wanna know), and for options, she included 10 more super bright, fun colors.

These are the colors:
1991 Colors: Salmon, Beige, Raisin, Brown, Rose, Pink, Orange. Blackberry, Burnt Red and Red.  The 2011 Exclusive Colors: Coral Gables, Lady Ruba, Berry Punch, Hot Berry, Watermelon, Atomic Pink, Party Pink, Cosmic Lily, Pink Martini and Candied Red.

According to Bobbi, Lady Ruba, which is a neon orange hue, is inspired by her creative director who always seems to be a few steps ahead of everyone else when it comes to style.

The lipsticks are housed in a sleek black packaging with a mirror and "EST. 1991" on top. It also includes a lip brush which is very convenient for travel.

You can always pick out the neutral colors for daytime or for school/work, and then the bright ones for nights out. Or for a more creative approach, you can definitely mix and match the colors for a custom shade that suits your liking.

Can't wait to have this one! Maybe it will stay on my list as it has a $60 price tag. To be honest it really is a great deal because you get 20 colors total. You can get it here on their website now or on Bobbi Brown counters in October 2011.

Will you purchase it? Let me know!

Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...