Monday, August 1, 2011

I Got In!


Can I just share how happy I am with this?!!!! I was waiting for this since yesterday, but I didn't get the chance to register yesterday so I was eagerly waiting for it since this morning!

If you don't know what Pottermore is, it is a website that J.K. Rowling made, basically for more Harry Potter. It will be updated by the author herself. So this is a site where all Harry Potter fans can be in one place.

 Until August 6th, you will answer a question from 1 of the books and get a chance to register early. For example, this day, the question is about Chamber of Secrets then tomorrow is about the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Even if you registered, you still have to wait for their email telling you that you can access Pottermore. I still am waiting for my confirmation email, but I still am excited about it because you can be the first ones to enter the site! How lucky!

The website will be open to all on October, so if you don't want to wait that long like I do, go check it out here. Even if you don't want to register, answering the trivia questions can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...