Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Want List Wednesday #2

Its Wednesday again, so I guess it is time for another Want List Wednesday!

I really love matte finishes. I am not the one who loves the glitter or the shimmer in blushes etc, but I have them. I guess I like them, but they are not my favorite finish. So, in line with my fascination of Peggy Carter's lip look which I had a post on, this wednesday is about the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams.

This is a perfect product to use, because its not a lipstick nor a lipgloss. It applies as a cream, but then it dries into a matte finish. It has 11 shades to choose from and retails for $6. It is packaged like a lipgloss tube, so I think that it applies much easier, resembling a lipgloss. I think this would be a matte girl's wish.
So, what is on your list?

Jenica x

5 comments:

  1. Looks nice !


    If you like french fashion, you should check out my blog, and maybe follow it if you like it and wanna be the first to know when I post ;)




    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try some of these colors out! So pretty and I love that matte look :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coralie! thanks for checking out my blog! i sure like french fashion so I'll check yours out too!

    Fashion Cappuccino: I am really loving the matte look too! let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great items! love all the colours.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...