Monday, August 1, 2011

Bag Buzz: Drawstring Bags




Happy Monday!
Hope you are all having a great start of the week. I think I am on a blogging kick this week, cause I normally post once a week because of my busy schedule, but this week was not that of a hassle because of the cancellation of classes due to the typhoon!

So, I am really into this type of bag right now.


I think they are really easy to carry around and they don't have a zipper closure so you can just pull the string and the bag opens up. In addition, I also like how it looks. They are in style for quite a while now and I would really like to have one.

If I can splurge on something, maybe it would be this Juicy Couture one:

I really like the color, cause it would go with any outfit, and the size is just right--not too small nor too big. I think it would be perfect for school.


What do you think? Do you have drawstring bags? How did you like it?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jenica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...